“Lively, cozy spot with delish gluten-and dairy-free pizza.”

Two Guys And A Pizza Place
Ranked #3 of 309 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

The four of us recommend Two Guys for a fun evening with carefully prepared gluten and dairy-free options! My son and his wife were visiting from Germany and we're very impressed.

Date of visit: January 2019
cm_pizza_guy, Owner at Two Guys And A Pizza Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thanks for coming in!

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Was staying in Lethbridge and didn’t feel like leaving hotel the first night. Hotel clerk recommended these guys. My go to back home in the US is pepperoni and Canadian bacon. Of course up here it’s not Canadian bacon. The person who took my order on phone said I want ham. Pizza took an hour to get here and was expensive. Both my wife and I thought it was awful, flavor was not right, we couldn’t decide if it was the crust, sauce, cheese or meat. The meat seemed more like bologna. We were wishing we’d ordered chain pizza.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

For the money I spent for this pizza this was not a good pizza. It took them 55 minutes to deliver it. Who covers their pizza with Pickles?
It was just gross, save yourself some money, and order from here!

Date of visit: May 2019
cm_pizza_guy, Owner at Two Guys And A Pizza Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Hey there. I would love more info on your order. I'm sorry you feel that way! Please email cory@twoguyspizza.ca // Note - we only put pickles on pizzas that seem appropriate for the creativity and it is stated on all of our menus (cheeseburger, hot nashville chicken, cubano). You can definitely ask for "no pickles". // We take pride in every order and every customer and I truly believe we could change your mind. I hope to hear from you again. Cheers.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

We had the lunch special, half price calzone with the purchase of a beverage. The paperbag beer is kind of fun, it's almost like a kids 'goody bag', you know you are getting a beer, you just don't know what kind! This was the first time I had calzones - they were delicious! The big kahuna was the best!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had some time to kill Saturday night of last week and where right by Two Guys. Neither one of us had been together so we thought...”Let’s pop in for a Beer!?” We sat at the bar as it was just packed. What a spot. Great place to take the Family or like us...sit at the bar and people watch. Even thought we didn’t eat...the food looked amazing and the place was spotless. You can tell the Management and staff really enjoy working there as smiley faces where a plenty. They had a great deal on Alberta Brewed Craft beer for Happy Hour and the wine selection was not half bad either. If you got time to kill...or it’s Date Night. Check it out. It’s a hopping little pizza joint!!

Date of visit: April 2019