“Bad Pizza Experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 13, 2018

I am looking for a good pizza and decided to try Two Guys because it was highly rated. Unfortunately, bar none, it was the worst pizza I have ever tasted. I ordered and picked up a pepperoni, mushroom, bacon and artichoke large pizza that was $25. I thought that was highly priced compared to many other pizzas I have bought. However, I thought little of it because the pizza was rated so high.The pepperoni was that very thick pepperoni that is almost like bologne. It was definitely pepperoni because I have seen the same meat sold as pepperoni in the grocery stores. However, good pizza makers put quality thin pepperoni on their pizzas. The bacon was the sprinkle pieces that one would put on a salad. The artichokes ( when I could find one) and mushrooms were sliced so thin that you could hardly taste them. I will say that the crust was tasty, but it ends there.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

The atmosphere is so cool and it's 100% locally owned. It's built in an old garage and they kept the style. The pizza is FANTASTIC and they have so many creative topping combinations. The service is also excellent every time I go. 2 thumbs up

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Went at lunch, was able to sit down and still have the “pizza by the slice” option. Great option if you want to try more than one kind, which you will because they have quite a variety! Had the Roadhouse and the Honey Garlic Chicken (they have different ones available by the slice, depending on the day of the week), both were delish, though my one complaint is that The Roadhouse sauce and toppings seemed to end a couple inches from the crust. Not the case on any of the other pizzas, so I think someone just rushed that one. Service was great! Love having Coca Cola from a real glass bottle!

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I love going to 2 guys whenever I visit Lethbridge. The pizza is fantastic! I really enjoy the peppadew pizza from the “we’ve gone too far” section of the menu. Every time I’ve been the service has been great and the food even better. I wish they had locations around the province!! I’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a good place to take a break from cooking and enjoy really good pizza or calzones. The staff are pretty good with a no nonsense attitude (not necessarily a bad thing) and they have daily specials that are worth checking out.
Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed.