“Evils Dave's is Sinful!!!”
Review of Evil Dave's Grill

Evil Dave's Grill
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Canadian, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Funky, upbeat, family owned restaurant with a globally inspired, locally sourced menu.
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Evils Dave's is Sinful!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

OMG where do I start! Staff are great, Atmosphere is very quiet not to over decorated and we had the perfect table by the fireplace, We Started with the calamari ( Comparable to giant onion rings in size) They were AMAZING!! amd two of the coldest beer! I had the meatloaf ( wild boar and bison) Delish, and the hubby had the chicken also great! Will be back again and reasonable priced!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Newfette29
MsDay13, Owner at Evil Dave's Grill, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
It's always nice to have our neighbours in from Grande Prairie and even nicer when they post positive reviews. Thanks for all of your support over the years. We donate gift cards to the Nitehawk ski and snowboard clubs so if you want to bid and support two of your local kids clubs it'd be a win-win!

• Hebrew first
Monte Sereno, California
“Deliciously clever menu!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This restaurant in Jasper was a highlight of our trip to Jasper. My wife's and my dinners were fantastic and our waitress provided very high quality service. The meatloaf and salmon were delicious and the desserts were even better. Highly recommended in Jasper.

MsDay13, Owner at Evil Dave's Grill, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our service team is very professional, we're lucky to work with such great people.
Haifa, Israel
“The most delicious restaurant I have ever been in my international trips!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing so do the drinks. They made a fantastic and extraordinary meal from food that we eat on every other restaurant. Worth the price!

• Visited September 2013
MsDay13, Owner at Evil Dave's Grill, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it!
Dallas, Texas
“More like Heavenly!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We loved our experience-food, cocktails and service at Dave's. We brought our wine although Dave's had a great wine list that we will try next time. I loved my salmon and my husband loved the tenderloin. The fried ice cream dessert was a-ma-zing! A definite must while in Jasper!

MsDay13, Owner at Evil Dave's Grill, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. The Malicious Salmon and Diabolical Tenderloin are two of our most popular dishes. We do encourage guests to bring in their favourite bottle of wine. Our corkage fee is $15/bottle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

After reading the good reviews on TripAdvisor, and not knowing anything about any of the restaurants in Jasper, we decided to go here to celebrate my daughter's 8th birthday. Our initial impression was that the tables were crowded rather close together, giving no privacy at all from other diners. Nevertheless, it would have been worth it if the food was amazing. The kids and I ordered the Buffaloaf (Malevolent Meatloaf), and my husband got the El Diablo. We had to wait a very long time for our food, despite the fact that the restaurant was only slightly over half full. When the food finally arrived, it turned out, in my opinion, to be not worth the wait. The meatloaf had such a mushy texture and lack of flavour that I must assume it was more than half breadcrumbs. My daughter liked it, but kids are easily impressed. My husband really enjoyed his meal, which is why I gave Evil Dave's 3/5 instead of 2/5. I wouldn't come back.

MsDay13, Owner at Evil Dave's Grill, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are a small restaurant and we try to have as much elbow room as possible. August is definitely our busiest month. Our bison and wild boar bacon meatloaf is a huge hit with most of our guests. We actually use rice kris pies instead of bread crumbs to make the dish gluten friendly. Hopefully you'll try us again.