“Quirky”
Review of Evil Dave's Grill

Evil Dave's Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Evil Dave's Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Funky, upbeat, family owned restaurant with a globally inspired, locally sourced menu.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

As it was my birthday we decided to go here for a special treat, it was expensive to us but it was crowded out with all sorts of families and couples. Go early as it is very popular, if you want something out of the ordinary try here. We had the boar and bacon meatloaf, not something you would have every day, it was a very strong flavour but not unpleasant. They also gave me a free desert as it was my birthday with a candle a lovely thought.

1  Thank mallin1321
Write a ReviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great food, great service, great value. The only complaint was the martini was a little skimpy. But my dinner was sensational.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Both the food and service were very good. My wife commented that the Chicken Diablo was one of the best dinners she has ever had. I would definitely recommend Evil Dave's for a night out.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Everything we experienced here...the decor, the food, the service.....was average. Guests who call this a world-class experience live in a small world.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We made a reservation for this place before leaving the U.K. as had searched trip adviser, it was well worth it. The staff were really friendly and sat us down immediately. We ordered a cocktail first, then both of us ordered the filet. The menu had a good choice of unusual dishes too. For our starter we had lettuce leaves, which you wrapped chicken into, bit like fajita but healthier! Anyway the steaks were excellent, and for desert my husband ordered frozen doughnut with ice cream, think it was deep fried!!! He thought it one of the best things he has ever had....I had the banana mousse. The chefs are young, and like to try unusual things, an excellent meal all round.