“Great Food, Great service”
Review of L & W Restaurant

L & W Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have gone to L&W several times in the past two years. Our favorite dish there was the lamb souvlaki. The portions are generous, prices are reasonable, and we had excellent service with each of our visits. The restaurant also has a huge number of trees and plants growing all over the place inside, which gave it a really nice spring-like feel in the winter. During our visit last summer, the outdoor patio was well-shaded.

There are newer reviews for L & W Restaurant

Reviewed March 21, 2013

our meal was very good, service was good,suroundings were nice,definitly is a better meal in Jasper,was a little slow but we were not in a rush,Hintons L&W has better tasting food and bigger portions

1  Thank ALLENT7V
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The rubber tree does have the run of the solarium, but other then that and the authentic greek music in the background, I can find nothing even close to negative to say about our experience. I ordered the Conchighe and Gamberi(Scallops, shrimp, and mushrooms in a light cream sauce on a bed of fettuccini). It was amazing, the seafood was prepared just right, the sauce was rich and delightful. There were no disappointing dishes in the group of 4. Our meal came with warm buns and butter. For such a remote and touristy setting, the prices were very reasonable. The same Greek lady has been running the place for the 40 years its been around and I wouldn't mess with her recipe.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I've been there a couple times. The food wasn't bad but the service and seating were horrible. When you look at it the place looks cramped, well wait till you are seated, then you really find out just how tight it is. The service was hindered by how small the place is. Unfortunately, I do not recommend this place.

1  Thank Cdntraverse
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

A pleasant surprise. This landmark restaurant in Jasper surprised me I haven't been for 10 years. It was better than I remember. I had 1/2 chicken and spaghetti it was perfectly cooked moist and tasty. My wife and daughter had the pasts with chicken and artichoke they were pleased not to heavy and chicken was fresh and cooked to perfection. Love a good surprise.