“Good Souvlaki and No Hurry”

Karouzo's Steaks Seafood
Ranked #21 of 84 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Comfortable and family friendly restaurant with a large menu selection. Great food at reasonable prices!
Parksville, British Columbia, Canada
“Good Souvlaki and No Hurry”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Great location in downtown Jasper with friendly service, a lovely Greek-Canadian menu, great Alberta beef Souvlaki, good wine (valpollicella), good desert wine, no hurry, next visit to Jasper you can fiend me here.

• Visited May 2014

• Thai first
Edmonton, Canada
“There are better choices for your hard earned money”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Calamari appetizer was very good - should have had it for the main course. I was not impressed with my steak. You would think that at $100 + for meal and drink for 2 that it would likely be a touch better than what most folks could do themselves at home. Not the case.....sorry! This place seemed a bit dark but it wasn't busy and we were seated next to the windows (you have to love most Jasper views). Staff was friendly and attentive but could have used directions to the laundry mat. (Maybe we were there on 'wear what you feel day')

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Alberta steak!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We were craving big juicy steaks as had been budgeting (backpacking) through the Rockies. And these guys delivered! We asked for medium rare and they were cooked perfectly. Sides were big vegetables so a nice homely meat & 3 vege meal. Recommend!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank AliceB_NZ
Edmonton, Canada
“Great place and great food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have only compliments for it. First the waiter (unfortunately I didn't get his name) was very accommodated. I was alone and it was Saturday and busy night. He gave me a lot of choices when I can seat and was very friendly. From my cold beer and the fresh warm bread for starter I had a good feeling for the place. Indeed I ordered a steak (Elk Toc...something) and it was delicious. One of the best steaks I ever had. Environment was superb. I sat in a nice table by the window and this made my dinner even more enjoyable. The only thing that made me little uneasy was that bill arrived with the tip already included as "service"" charge. I thought that restaurants leave the tip up to the customer depending on their satisfaction. The service charge was I think 15% . Personally I would have given this tip anyways for this marvelous meal. However I still think is not good practice the tip to be pre-included. In any case this will not stop me for going back next time. Their quality is great.

• Visited December 2013
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Excellent Ribs”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Was in Jasper for the Thanksgiving week and had dinner here our first night. I had the Greek Ribs and they where excellent. Lots of spice - the way I like it. The service was prompt & very friendly. It was so good we went back for another dinner at the end of the week.

• Visited October 2013