“Delicious Alberta steak!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Karouzo's Steaks Seafood

Karouzo's Steaks Seafood
Ranked #21 of 83 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Canadian, Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Comfortable and family friendly restaurant with a large menu selection. Great food at reasonable prices!
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious Alberta steak!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We were craving big juicy steaks as had been budgeting (backpacking) through the Rockies. And these guys delivered! We asked for medium rare and they were cooked perfectly. Sides were big vegetables so a nice homely meat & 3 vege meal. Recommend!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank AliceB_NZ

• Thai first
Edmonton, Canada
“Great place and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have only compliments for it. First the waiter (unfortunately I didn't get his name) was very accommodated. I was alone and it was Saturday and busy night. He gave me a lot of choices when I can seat and was very friendly. From my cold beer and the fresh warm bread for starter I had a good feeling for the place. Indeed I ordered a steak (Elk Toc...something) and it was delicious. One of the best steaks I ever had. Environment was superb. I sat in a nice table by the window and this made my dinner even more enjoyable. The only thing that made me little uneasy was that bill arrived with the tip already included as "service"" charge. I thought that restaurants leave the tip up to the customer depending on their satisfaction. The service charge was I think 15% . Personally I would have given this tip anyways for this marvelous meal. However I still think is not good practice the tip to be pre-included. In any case this will not stop me for going back next time. Their quality is great.

• Visited December 2013
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Excellent Ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Was in Jasper for the Thanksgiving week and had dinner here our first night. I had the Greek Ribs and they where excellent. Lots of spice - the way I like it. The service was prompt & very friendly. It was so good we went back for another dinner at the end of the week.

• Visited October 2013
kent
“ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a great steak meal here. The service was excellent and so was the meal... FAB..Turns out it was our best meal for the whole of the 3 week holiday

Visited September 2013
Morinville, AB
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food hear was so good. I'm not just saying that. When I go out I'm a very picky person and I hate waiting for my food. Karouzo's more than surpassed my expiations. even when it started to pick up the service was still great. the food is some of the best in town. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone. we went for lunch and dinner and both were great. I will defiantly be back!

• Visited September 2013