“The absoulte best food that Jasper has to offer”

Karouzo's Steaks Seafood
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Comfortable and family friendly restaurant with a large menu selection. Great food at reasonable prices!
Reviewed March 21, 2011

This is just the absoutely best restraunt in the whole of Canada. I travel through the Jasper area up to 4 x's a year and always stop in at this restraunt. When I'm there for a whole day and night I do lunch and dinner there still wishing I had more room to eat more. Nothing has ever disappointd me, just too bad that the shut down in October and don't reopen until April. I think they would do well in the winter with the winter clientel that is in the area. Because when I travel there in the winter months I for sure would go there. Have been going there for years now.

1  Thank Jasperluvr

Reviewed December 18, 2010

Tad disappointed with this place since on the outside looks like it has great potential. My steak was boring - something I could have whipped up last minute at home. They advertise they have the best Prime Rib but my friend said it was awful. Clearly Nick's is the only place in Jasper to go to for prime rib !

The chairs looked like they were from an 80's diner and I felt really uncomfortable having my chair right by someone else..

I have to admit though, the waitress' quirky personality made the experience worthwhile. She was very personable and witty. She also did not argue over me "complaining" about the bland food - I think she knows it is not that great herself!

Meh.

Reviewed September 15, 2010

The good - very wide choice of dishes, so everyone including kids will find something. The bad - nothing exciting or exceptional to be had. The ugly - lasagne with no Bechamel sauce ! coconut cheesecake with dessicated coconut throughout !

1  Thank bennett_martin
Reviewed September 15, 2010

Very wide menu, but I found it difficult to make a choice of anything interesting. Everything looked very ordinary. Was very tempted to walk out when I saw the next table's pizza when it arrived before our order - looked like supermarket pizza.

Decided to go for a healthy ceasar salad, which is the most damning thing I can say, while I'm on holiday!

On the other hand, this is a good place if you have a party of people who like it plain.

1  Thank RachelBerks
Reviewed September 6, 2010

I had one of the best steaks here in Canada. Very good service and delicious food. Definitely recommend and would come back.

2  Thank Renata005