“Innovative Pizzas”

Jasper Pizza Place
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Simple & Casual cuisine for the budget minded, Teams & Groups, and families. Fast, Friendly service with something for everyone. Take advantage of the best views in town from our Roof Top Patio or host a function in our Basement Party room. Weekly winter specials, we are Jasper's Best Pizza!
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We had a nice dinner salad, great pizza and some delicious poutine (sauce covered french fries) when we visited. This place was hopping on a weekday night! The food offerings seems perfect for folks travelling with children.

There are newer reviews for Jasper Pizza Place

Reviewed August 22, 2014

We managed to get a seat on the rooftop patio. There seemed to be a shortage of umbrellas and we were cooking under the sun until the table next to us left and we moved theirs. The chicken wings were not as crispy as we requested, but the beer was cold! The bacon cheese burger was tasty, but I have had better. The pizza went over really well with the rest of the crowd. It's not like it was bad, but It's not like it was all that great, either. If you are able to sit upstairs, then stop in. Otherwise, you can skip it and know that you didn't miss much. I think I would recommend the pizza to take-out, though.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I wish we could bring this place back to Pennsylvania! I got the Christie Pizza and it was amazing. Shrimp with pesto sauce-Yummy! My son and husband also loved their pizzas. The service was a tiny bit slow but the waiter was delightful. Wish we could back which we will if we are ever back in Jasper.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Try to get a window seat or, if the weather’s nice, a table on the rooftop so you can enjoy the wonderful view. Most importantly, though, the food was great, and as I faced a four-hour drive back to Canmore, the wood-fired pizza was a tasty capper to my day in Jasper and filled me up for the long ride on the Parkway. And the two leftover pieces weren’t too shabby warmed up in my hotel room around midnight. Good stuff.

1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stayed in Jasper for three nights. First night we had a meal in Jasper Pizza and we enjoyed it so much we went back on our last night. Great pizza, great service and I always enjoy watching a commercial kitchen at full throttle. Good value also and some local beers which we enjoyed trying for the first time.