“Jasper Pizza Place”

Jasper Pizza Place
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Simple & Casual cuisine for the budget minded, Teams & Groups, and families. Fast, Friendly service with something for everyone. Take advantage of the best views in town from our Roof Top Patio or host a function in our Basement Party room. Weekly winter specials, we are Jasper's Best Pizza!
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Awesome food and service. Staff was courteous and service was quick. The meals were all high quality and delicious. Friendly, family atmosphere!

There are newer reviews for Jasper Pizza Place

Reviewed September 13, 2013

First time ever to Jasper, thought we would check out Jasper Pizza Place. We went upstairs to the outdoor patio (awesome view of the mountains), none of the wait staff made eye contact, once we sat down we waited 10 minutes for menus. Waiter finally came, was super friendly. We both ordered Bison Burgers. While we waited, this awful loud music came on!!! It felt like we were on the show the Twilight Zone, the theme: we are in a nightmare and the time period was the 80's! It was cover songs of Michael Jackson, elevator style with terrible singing. There were about 5 songs and then after these songs played, the songs repeat. I even brought it to my waiter's attention and his response was that he didn't control the music. Let me tell you, this does not bode well for the ambience. We couldn't wait to eat, pay and leave!!! We got our Bison burgers, not bad, food was warm, the burgers could have used more flavouring, the poutine was a little odd, they used mushroom gravy...first time for that. To conclude, food was okay, music absolutely horrid. Probably will never eat there again!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Rooftop patio! Stayed in Jasper for a week and was blessed with some amazing weather, and Jasper Pizza's rooftop patio was one of the best ways to soak up some afternoon sun with a few beers!
The three times I went there I had excellent service (from 3 different servers), who kept the cold beers coming!
I ate there twice, and food was nothing fancy, but was of a high quality. They have a large pizza list as well a standard menu of the usual pub fare. I left full and sated every time!

I wish I could make this my local!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

we ordered to go! and even though the pizza was a bit burnt it was still pretty good! The spinach dip however I have had better.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

A pizza place is a pizza place but this is in the town of Jasper in the beautiful Jasper National Park so this is an above average pizza place. We enjoyed a lunch at the Jasper Pizza Place as we walked the streets and shopped in Jasper. The food was good and atmosphere was fun. By the way we really enjoyed the town of Jasper and spent several hours on two days strolling the streets and checking out the shopping and sights.