“Delicious Burgers”

Jasper Pizza Place
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Simple & Casual cuisine for the budget minded, Teams & Groups, and families. Fast, Friendly service with something for everyone. Take advantage of the best views in town from our Roof Top Patio or host a function in our Basement Party room. Weekly winter specials, we are Jasper's Best Pizza!
Reviewed September 1, 2013

On my way back to the hotel I decided to have a burger. Funny that the place is called a pizza place. Well, I had the most delicious Chicken and grilled apple burger with fries here! It tasted very "morish"! It had 2 chicken breast with soft, grilled apples and the most amazing dressing. The buns were fresh and soft with toasted sesame seeds. When in Jasper, go to this Pizza Place! I was told that the pizza are just as tasty too!

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Out kids wanted to go on the rooftop. It was a nice day, it's nothing fancy but something different. We has poutine to start which everyone liked, the we had pizza which was good. We always make a point of coming to this restaurant when we go.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

TVs and loud music abound here. The pizza was tasty enough, but the crust was badly burned. The cost was average for a tourist town. The biggest problem was the service. Our appetizer arrived with the pizza after 45 minutes of waiting.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My fiancée, brother and I were exploring Jasper and decided to grab some lunch before heading out for a hike. This looked like a nice little place to grab a slice of pizza. We entered at 1pm, and were greeted and told to sit where we wanted. We began to head for the back when the host stopped us and told us not there. We attempted a different place, and again told not to sit there. If she wanted us to sit somewhere specific, why not just seat us. We ordered drinks about 10 minutes after siting, which were served promptly. We knew what we wanted by the time he brought the drinks. My brother ordered a 10" pepperoni pizza and 1lb of hit wings. My fiancée ordered the 12" meat lovers, and I ordered the chicken souvlaki. The wings came about 15 minutes after serving. They were alright. Nothing to write home about. Then we waited for the entrees. We waited. And waited. We watched people come in and be seated, order theirs food, eat it and leave. We had to flag down our waiter to get drink refills halfway through waiting. At 2:30 I was ready to get up and leave when it finally came out. The pizza was not spectacular. Tasted very similar to boxed pizza with the addition of sliced bell peppers. The souvlaki was flavourful, but rather dry. The salad that was served with it was so salty, and the "pita bread" seemed to be just thin crust pizza ....then the bill.....90 bucks. I was not impressed.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Jasper pizza place was great. The pizza was exceptional... we had Meat lovers. We were offered the roof top, but preferred to sit inside. Busy little spot!

1  Thank GypsySoul_2013