“Fish and chips”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Fish and chips”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A good restaurant serving a good range of meals specialising in fish.
We had the halibut fish and chips wery good

Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great Menu!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Walking along main street in Jasper we read a chalk sign for Fiddle River with dinner items, sounded good, so that evening decided to check it out. What a surprise! Upstairs we found a very warm and inviting restaurant. The waitress greeted us, after lighting the candle on the table, and brought a board with the nights specials. Not only were the specials amazing to read, so was the menu! Difficult choice but we chose the scallop and mushroom appetizer to start. Then the elk strip loin special. We paired the dinner with the wine special, great complement. My husband and I both agreed that it was a memorable meal.

• Visited June 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Delicious seafood and friendly service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Jasper National Park is a magnificent nature area. Jasper town itself is not so special but this restaurant is a dinner highlight.
My wife and I had mussels to start and then lobster and King Crab for main courses. Great food and surely the place to go for seafood in Jasper. The King Crab special in particular was excellent. With friendly staff and simple but pleasant decor it made for a great evening.

• Visited May 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Much better than expected”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This restaurant is upstairs on the main road into Jasper and certainly doesn't look anything flash, but the food here is really good. I had arctic char (very tasty) and my partner had the schnitzel which was also excellent. Portions were on the large side so no room for dessert.

Good selection of wines although very few by the glass. Reasonably priced by canadian standards.

Overall very good, recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Vienna, Virginia
“Not just a seafood restaurant”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My friend and I dined happily on elk and bison. Before we got to these critters, we had the lamb in phyllo - one of the best appetizers I've ever had. I followed this with the bison lasagna, which was tasty and my friend had the elk stroganoff, which was a real treat for him. The waitress was great at describing the menu. She was quite friendly, even taking time to recommend places in Banff that we might enjoy. A great Jasper dining experience.

Visited June 2013