“Good follow up on service failure.”
Review of Earl's Restaurant

Earl's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 92 Restaurants in Jasper
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wait staff were enthusiastic and attentive. Unfortunately the kitchen messed up and one of our four dinners arrived just as the other three diners were half way through their meals. A responsive waitress ensured that the manager stopped by our table to apologize, provide an additional pizza for the order that arrived less than piping hot, comp. the late dinner as well as drinks or desserts for all four diners. Restaurant was noisy but this was to be expected at the height of tourist season.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,071)

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I've been to many different Earl's locations and have always really liked Earl's restaurants. On this particular visit I was not all that impressed. Yes the restaurant was busy, but I have been to many busy restaurants (Earl's locations included) and still had a good experience. Our table hadn't been wiped down so it was covered in crumbs and we had no cutlery. The drinks and food were good as usual and the waitress did make an effort to provide us with decent service. I asked for cutlery because I had a salad with my burger so she also brought me a napkin, but my boyfriend had no napkin and ended up having to borrow my fork to eat some tomato that fell out of his burger. Kinda a funny experience and we didn't find it that big of a deal, but some people may have been really ticked off.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

A windy terrace with a spectacular view on the mountain. Good choice of tap beer. Young and blackdressed waitress. Crispy pizzas ans bloody burgers. Some research in the menu.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had lunch here twice, in very different weather. The first time, we sat outside in the sunshine, while the second time we fled inside from the miserable weather. Both times, the service was good and the food nice. During our first lunch, two of us had the tacos and the other two the lobster and prawn roll. The second time, we had the clam chowder, the chicken breast, the mediterranean linguini and a burger. Everything came without a long wait and was a good size for lunch. The home-made lemonade is also worth a try! All in all, it was a rather enjoyable experience.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We have eaten here a couple of times before so went again, early evening to avoid the busy time. We recieved very poor service, left at the table for at least 20 minutes with menus and nothing else. Our server didn't make contact, to offer water or take a drinks order. When she did it was very off hand. If the place had been very busy we may have been more forgiving. Will not be returning.

1  Thank Nut_and_Bud