“Awesome”
Review of Earl's Restaurant

Earl's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and great food. Ribs were fall off the bone, chicken curry pot, and Kung Pow are worth going for. Clean restaurant, incredible views of the Rockies from the upstairs, and friendly service.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

As far as chain restaurants go Earls is not one of my favorites. However, the Jasper Earls did not disappoint! We had spinach dip to start, which was phenomenal and then I had a pear, chicken, goat cheese type of salad. It was absolutely perfect! I am a huge fan of goat cheese so I was very much looking forward to my salad but surprisingly it was the chicken that made me a huge fan of the salad. I will definitely be back there in future trips to Jasper

Reviewed January 20, 2014

It may be a franchise, but it look like and offer food as an independent restaurant, very good food, impressed by their own baked bread, outstanding ribs and a surprise clams chowder!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This was a great restaurant we had a date night at while on vacation. We had no complaints about the food, which we thought was delicious. We had the sweet potato fries (amazing) and steak, Caesar salad and some chocolate/caramel dessert (maybe lava cake?). All were delicious. Server was wonderful and very friendly. Atmosphere is modern and classy. View on the patio/deck is gorgeous.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had a long-awaited 'date night' here in early January and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The meals were beautiful. The blackened chicken was delicious and the chocolate pudding was just gorgeous! Our server was very helpful and I was utterly impressed with the way she remembered everything for each of her tables without writing anything down and no mistakes were made with our order! Impressive, well done. Earl's was incredibly busy so a reservation is probably best mind you we did go during the Christmas holiday. Earl's was definitely a great meal and atmosphere and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending!