“Friendly, delicious, reasonable”

Ranked #28 of 93 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Fresh food made to order by our most awesome crew. We specialize in vegan vegetarian and allergy friendly options wiht lots of carnivorous choice to please everyone. All of our bread is Artisan sourdough scratch baked in-house. Wedding & party catering available - from dinner to dessert incuding decadent wedding cakes.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Cozy, friendly place. Our visit was during low season, which may account for the fact that there was plenty of seating for our Saturday 9am breakfast. Both of our breakfasts—huevos rancheros and Greek-ish "scramble-opita"—were fantastic and reasonably priced at $8.25. Friendly atmosphere, with a slow but steady flow of locals (always a good sign in a tourist town). Going back tomorrow!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We loved Coco's in 1994 and 1996 and made a point of going back this year. It just wasn't the same! The atmosphere was gone as were the jugs of coffee on a rack along the left hand wall. I remembered particularly the 'Mountain Grizzly', which was awesome. You now even have to pay for the once-free coffee refill. Service was slow and haphazard and there was nothing unique about the food. Dirty dishes were placed (by the customers!) in an overflowing basin in full view of those still eating. This struck me as an enterprise that is resting on its laurels and no longer cares to be that bit special that made it such a 'find' before.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

If you want a decent cup of joe that isn't Tim's across the street, than go here. Pretty good breakfast and so-so for the baked items. Worth it for the coffee.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Just got back from a late lunch at Coco's. We passed up on another deli down the street, because of limited seating and meat choices, so when we saw Coco's, we thought we'd give it a try. My husband and I both had the Montreal Smoked Meat. They were out of soup, and the salads looked like they had been in the cooler for a while, so we opted out of those.
My husband asked for a glass of water for each of us, and was pointed to one glass and an iced water bottle on the side counter. For 2 sandwiches, 1 beer and a latte, our bill was $28.02. I handed the cashier a twenty and a ten, and she started to ring it in, when I said, "I probably have the two cents." She responded with, "I won't be able to figure out the change." I sighed and said, "It would be $2." But, she proceeded to give me back $1.98 instead. Okay, so math is not being taught in Jasper.
When our sandwiches arrived, both were soggy on the bottom, as if they had just been microwaved, vs. served fresh. The meat was tasty, but they were messy to eat with the soggy bottoms. My husband went to grab a couple of forks and both were filthy! The 3rd and 4th were cleaner, thank goodness.
We won't be back.

1  Thank Tempestt C
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Discovered this place in a Lonely Planet guide. Although on the small side especially if its busy, we ate very well and enjoyed the healthy, quirky fillings and the lovely coffee. The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We would reccommend it to anyone.

1  Thank v_marcinkiewicz