“Would go there again”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Germany
“Would go there again”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

More one of those hole-in-the-wall local joints with little space to eat and kind of a hippie-feeling to it.

I had the Huevos Rancheros and loved it. Not the traditional way they make it, though, but I liked it. Especially the scrambled eggs.

My five year old had the breakfast wrap and that was yummy, too. My husband liked his food a lot also, though I do not remember what it was exactly (it was a breakfast item).

Oh, you'll have to ask for the jelly for your toast, they do have it, just not on the tables or plates.

They were collecting the dirty dishes in one corner right next to clean utensils and get-yourself-water - I don't really think that would be acceptable by the Health Department. ;-)
I did not visit the bathrooms.

I would recommend this place to a friend.

1 Thank JKJN-Family
Cocosjasper, Owner at Coco's Cafe, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to our little cafe!! We work very hard to do what we do in a very small space, as you noticed. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that we have a great relationship with our local health inspector, I've actually paid for all my staff to take re province food safe course. They are aware we have a dish bin in the corner, and have never said that there was an issue with its location. And I wish you did get the opportunity to is our facilities, I pride myself on the cleanliness of our washroom, I feel it's very important. And it's kind of cool, there is a chalk board wall where everyone writes notes where they're from etc. If you are back this way anytime soon, please introduce yourself to either myself or my husband, Lynn or Andrew, we would love to buy your meal. It wonderful to read nice reviews, is what we strive towards. Have a great day!

• Polish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Addicted to the breakfasts!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'm a veggie going anaemic in Alberta, always looking for something other than a salad to order. This place has it! We stopped for a brunch on our first day in Jasper and was hooked - I went for the huevos rancheros and it was delicious. Best start to the day in town! It's even nicer to be in a coffee shop that doesn't say Tims over the top - refreshing little place for the vegetarian and meat eater alike. And not badly priced either!

• Visited September 2012
Calgary
“Fabulous lattes and great food”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stop every time we visit the Rockies. It is nice to enjoy a great small business store, providing more service and excellent value. We need more individual business, rather than the box restaurants. Thanks so much!

Canada
“Coco's coffee!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Whenever we stop in the little town of Jasper we make a beeline to Coco's Cafe for one of their full-bodied lattes. We're never disappointed. The little place is always hopping with patrons and delicious aromas. We'll have to sample their vegan menu one of these trips.

Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Coffe not so great service”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Cocos cafe has the best lattes in Jasper however the young carefree employees are sometimes rude and ignorant

• Visited July 2012