“I HATE COLD EGGS & SAUSAGE”

Becker's Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 87 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“I HATE COLD EGGS & SAUSAGE”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

For what I pay to stay at a beautiful place the breakfast was worse than military food, eggs and month old frozen hash browns, and some mystery meat that I think is sausage all of which was COLD.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Cattec

Edmonton, Canada
“Nice evening out”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We made a reservation prior to dining here and were warmly greeted when we arrived. The service continued to be prompt, attentive, and friendly throughout our meal. The setting is really lovely being right next to the river and with geese roaming on the property. I enjoyed my meal overall. The food seemed to get better with each course that came - the beet salad was good (but not great), the seafood linguine was tasty, and the dark chocolate cake with sour cream ice cream and cherries was amazing. It is on the pricey side, but for the overall positive experience I had at Becker’s, I didn't mind paying what the meal came out to.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank KTandLee
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Breakfast buffet”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had the breakfast buffet at Becker's, even though we weren't staying there.
It cost $14 per person and for that there was a variety of hot and cold foods. The people were friendly and the service was good.
Very nice.

• Visited October 2012
St. Albert
“A bit of a let-down”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were staying in this beautiful place and had often driven by and said we would eat there one day. The meal was a disappointment. I had the pasta special which came with green pasta - not mentioned in the dinner description. It also had a lot of smoked tomatoes which became the dominant taste. My husband had a halibut steak that lost all flavour to the relish on top of it. We had a fritto misto for an appetizer - it was really good. I might eat here again but would ask a lot more questions about what was on the dish.
We went in to look at the breakfast buffet but thought it looked sub-par for the price so did not eat.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank happycamperSt_Albert
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Should Change Name to Overpriced!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We ate here for dinner and breakfast. The food for dinner was below average with an entree cost of more than $30.00. The breakfast was $14 per person and worse than a free Hampton Inn Breakfast. Stay away!

• Visited July 2012