“An enjoyable meal.”
Review of Something Else

Something Else
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Something Else is a Mediterranean restaurant with the emphasis on Greek food. We had excellent souvlakias - chicken and lamb with excellent Greek salads. The meals were huge, the ambiance was peaceful and the service was pleasantly low key. Recommended.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

A Greek restaurant in Jasper. My steak came with roasted potatoes, a little bit of corn & carrots; my husband's chicken breast came with the same (there was a choice of rice) - neither looked particularly appetizing. The meats were edible but fairly tasteless & the vegetables, dull.
The prices are high & although the staff were friendly enough when we went in, they soon lost interest. We did not feel inclined to either order a dessert or return.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

WE went twice to eat here-service wonderful BUT the food never disappoints!It use to be strictly Greek then they added steak,etc.
The prices were a tad high(flaming cheese appy 14 dollars) but you expect that in Jasper- and it's no more than Earls here in town.Very relaxing ambiance and it was full every time we went-
It's on the backside of Jasper.
Go ,you won't be left hungry or feel let down-slouvaki and spanikapita out of this world!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

No matter where else we test the food, we always end up coming back to Something Else Restaurant. Friendly staff, comfortable casual setting and the food! Have not had less than an outstanding meal yet. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was encouraged to go there when I read the positive review here but after they brought the food, I thought the restaurant staff wrote the positive review in this very low quality restaurant.
I thought after all day hiking I will have a decent meal.
When they brought the Pizza I thought they bought it for $4 from a supermarket and baked it there. Oh my god it tasted even worse. Didnt finish even a third of it and had to buy a snak as it was too late and everything else was closed. Total waste of money