“Fast and delicious”
Review of Something Else

Something Else
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
ontario,Canada
“Fast and delicious”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have not expected this quality meal in a busy restaurant on the main Jasper street. We were served very fast and meals came even faster. I expected to wait and was surprised to see the dinner so fast. We had roasted chicken which was by far the best chicken I had in a long time ( 2 breasts so juicy and tasty), and spaghetti ( baked hot and perfectly spiced). You can see the guys cooking your food right there as the kitchen is on the side of the restaurant. The staff is watching constantly to make sure everyone is taken care of. Good food and good atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
Wilsonville, Alabama
“Good food and service”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

After a long day of hiking, we enjoyed a very good meal at this restaurant. It didn't take long to get our food and it was reasonably priced for the area. I had a Greek chicken salad and my husband had the baked spaghetti. We would return for another visit.

• Visited July 2013
Dartmouth, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge portions”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Food was soo good but I couldn't finish it. It was good for lunch the next day. I had pasta but would love to try some Greek food next time. The waiter was very friendly and we had a good conversation about my home town.

• Visited August 2013
Cedarville, Ohio
“Inconsistency rules: Some good meals, some not so good meals”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Five of us ate here last month. It was on a Saturday evening...we were seated immediately ....good. The appetizer was Spanokopita...we've had better. We asked the waiter if one of our party could have a hamburger ...not on their dinner menu, but on their lunch menu. The waiter asked the kitchen and they said no...bad. I have been to many, many,many restaurants that will accommodate that type request...it speaks to the importance of customer service and flexibility of the kitchen. I guess neither was that important. Two of our party ordered pizzas...very good. One ordered fish...good. Two ordered chicken and lamb kabobs...bad. My lamb was so tough I could only successfully chew two of six pieces of lamb. My wife's chicken kabobs were dry and tough, bordering on inedible. My Greek salad was very good and the waiter brought me extra black olives. Prices were Jasper high. If you are from the states it is the old pin and chip versus swipe hassle. All in all we probably won't go back but it wasn't the worst dining experience by far.....the biggest flaw was the inconsistency of quality given the high prices.

• Visited July 2013
Northern Alberta
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

After a day of White Water Rafting and then a trip up to Maligne Lake we were ready for a late supper. We all loved our meal choices. The place was really busy, even at that late hour. We did get seated right away though, and it didn't take long to get the food. All of us loved our meals and would Definitely go back.

Visited August 2013