“Review of All seasons accomodations Jasper”

All Seasons Accommodations
Ranked #13 of 57 Jasper B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 28, 2009

A functional spacious accommodation spitting distance from downtown Jasper. No views or any wow factor about this small apartment . Bathroom in need of some modernisation but apart from that everything seemed clean and relatively comfortable and owners helpful and polite.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pupytfc
There are newer reviews for All Seasons Accommodations

Reviewed July 28, 2009

We stayed at All Seasons Accommodations for two nights last week and loved it. The room we had had a separate entrance, was bright, spotless and very comfortable. Although there was no breakfast, there was a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, and on the very next block was a wide range of restaurants. Gaetanne was very friendly and helpful and suggested some terrific restaurants for us to try for dinner. And for breakfast, head to the Bear Paw which is pastry heaven.

All Seasons Accommodations is in a great location and we will definitely stay there on our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrendaH
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We stayed for only one night. We were two couples and we got a 2 bedrrom suite. very clean and very warm welcome. Our passports were stolen in Vancouver, and the owner helped us very much. The location is SUPER . highly recommended !!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gonen S
Reviewed June 24, 2009

We stayed for 2 night mid June, we were met by the owner and shown our accomodation. Direct suite access with separate entrance which was great. also had own fridge great for making up picnic lunches.
Owner was very friendly and helped us plan our time when we were staying to maximise it and to see all the best sights in the time available, which was a fantastic help.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2009

This place offers good value for money, and is right in the centre of Jasper. We stayed for 3 nights in May, and were pleased with our choice. All Seasons is not luxurious, and does not offer breakfast. But value for money is good and there are plenty of restaurants in a few minutes walk. We had little contact with the owners, except when we arrived, but she was charming and helpful in running through what Jasper had to offer, after that we did not see her.

Our room was semi basement, with a small kitchen area with fridge and microwave. There was another room down the same set of stairs, and the inhabitants of that looked straight onto our bed, with nothing we could do for privacy except to draw the curtains. The room was serviced daily.

A good base for doing Jasper and the National Park. No frills, but lots of restaurants around.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of May and were not impressed.

PROS - location, price @ $90/night, clean and spacious

CONS - The room was very hot, so much so that we had to remove the duvet from the bed. Apparently the temperature could not be adjusted and so we were advised to leave the window open.
Also the bed was what I think they call a pillow top bed which also had a further foam type layer on top which only served to make you sweat all night so that you felt as if you were sleeping on damp sheets. The bed also had a hollow in the middle which you naturally rolled into and had to haul yourself out of in the morning. None of this aided a good nights sleep.
Although we knew that this was an accommodation and not a B&B we still expected the room to be serviced during the day. This is apparently not so and we returned at the end of a days sightseeing to an unmade bed.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Gaetanne, owner at All Seasons Accommodations, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2009

I have contacted and confirmed the concerns of this guest. I was unsure of who these guests were as I cannot remember anyone leaving my home unhappy. It turns out they stayed at my home while I was away. They were informed prior to their arrival that I would be away but I would have someone staying at my home that would be able to assist them. They were unhappy with the bed, the temperature, and the room not being serviced. Regarding the bed...we had just purchased a new bed and I was trying to protect my investment with a waterproof mattress protector. I believe this was causing the problem as it did have a plastic layer. It has been removed from the bed. Secondly, my rooms offer in floor heating. The heat is adjustable by me but it does take a few hours to adjust. Unfortunately my house sitter was unsure how to do this. Lastly, I do service my rooms daily. My house sitter found the duvet folded neatly on the table and assumed they did not want it back on the bed. I do wish they would have had a more enjoyable stay as I pride myself on offering a great experience for all my guests!

Reviewed May 8, 2009

We had 3 nights stay in the Maligne room. Room was tidy, clean and very comfortable. Our hosts were very friendly, welcoming and helpful, The location is excellent for the shops and restaurants and a good base from which to explore Jasper and the surrounding area.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple