A&A Accommodation
$154
Official Site
$193
getaroom.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Stayed here a couple of years ago but only just found it on Tripadvisor and thought I'd leave a review.

On a solo trundle from Cochrane to Jasper I hadn't pre-booked anything and whilst perusing the accommodation available board in the local tourist information office I met Angelica posting her card showing availability for the nights I was looking for. I went with her to her charming home and she showed me the Signal suite upstairs - as soon as I walked in I knew I wanted to stay here. It was such a homely, large, clean and well thought out suite with it's own entrance that I knew I'd be happy there. Although there is no breakfast provided I didn't mind as the bakery a few steps up the road provided an early morning stroll with excellent 'sustenance on offer which I could take back to my suite and consume at my leisure. Close enough to the town for shopping, eating out and exploring, but far enough out of town to afford superb views from my windows. A gem of a place that I've recommended to others.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank 7RufusG
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Suite is very very clean, private and comfortable. The Room sizes are bigger then any hotel I've stayed at. breathetaking views right from your bed!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank uvicstudent1984
Reviewed January 14, 2011

After a long days skiing it was heaven to head back to our upper suite equip with a little electric fire place, extremely comfy bed with down duvets and a specular view of the winter wonderland outside. Andy and Jelly were always on hand to provide with advise on the best places to eat and explore the next day. The bonus was their lovely dog who was always happy to great us in the yard for a friendly pet. Also loved that suite was VERY private and quite so we didn't feel we were intruding in someones home.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank uvicstudent1984
Reviewed October 2, 2010

We stayed for three nights in the Pyramid Suite downstairs. We had access to the main double bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and lounge area. It was a good base with plenty of information and advise available.

The bed was one of the most comfortable I have encountered on my travels.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank williams_tj
Reviewed September 25, 2009

This B&B is located in a very good place - walking distance from Jasper downtown and Jasper train station. We stayed in Pyramid Suite including 2 bedrooms, living room, and one bathroom for 2 nights. Rooms are very clean cozy and quiet. They don't provide breakfast but I knew it before we made a reservation. Actually there is a supermarket near by and we bought cereal, milk, fruit, eggs, and breads from there as our breakfast. So I don't complaint it! We love this suite very much.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family