“Great Value, Great People!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jasper
Evergreen Guest House
Ranked #54 of 57 Jasper B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 5, 2008

We have just returned from a lovely weekend in Jasper. Evergreen Guest House was exceptionally clean and the family operating the guest house are very friendly and helpful. Because we stayed at this guest house we received a discount on local tours with Sundog and they were just great. The house is very well located and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. I would certainly reccommend to others.

Jim, Edmonton

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank JimmyEdmonton
Reviewed July 20, 2008

The breakfast was poor (day old bread and self help rice bubbles), the place has no sound proofing at all so it is very noisy and you can hear everything going on upstairs and especially in the room beside you. Only good point was that it seemed clean (and it was v cheap). I would not stay here again, nor recommend to any friends or family.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 29, 2007

I came to this location knowing about it through the Jasper website, and reading the reviews about it. So I wasn't too surprised with what I expected. Compared to the other Bed & Breakfasts I have stayed in the past and in Jasper , this one was my least favorite. One nice thing I do have to say was that my fiance and I received a $10.00 discount on the room with the two twin beds put together, but the brakes on the beds didn't work. So it moved seperately a lot. The concerns I had with the room was that there were absolutely no toiletries besides toilet paper provided in case you need them. It was a good thing I was prepared. The room was not made up on the third night we were there. The towels and face cloths were still wet from the second night, and the bed was not made. The dirty breakfast dishes were still left in the room. By the way, the shower stall leaks at the bottom so the whole floor is soaked with water. We had to use the same wet towel from the night before to mop it up. I also found the place extremely noisy, I woke up disturb by the racket of the other guests in the room next door.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank swan091
Reviewed July 3, 2006

Although we arrived pretty early it was no problem to drop off our luggage so that we didn’t have to care about carrying it around. The room itself consisted of a main room and a private washroom. Both rooms were clean. The room equipment however was sparse. It consisted of a table, a sofa, a bed and a TV. Furthermore, the room was located in the basement. Despite having a window the room is rather dark as a big tree in the garden catches most of the light. Moreover, it was pretty cold in the room for most of the time, which might be comfortable in the summer but isn’t very comfortable in the spring. Another disadvantage was that the room was not furnished with any cupboards so that there were no drawers to store all the little things. The continental breakfast was just some boxes of cereals standing outside of the room, an already opened carton of milk in the fridge, some toast and a coffee maker in your room (= do it yourself). Overall, the price was really decent and it is a clean place to sleep but nothing more.

2  Thank I_love_Canada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Mount Robson Inn
Tekarra Lodge
Tekarra Lodge
#8 of 22 in Jasper National Park
Sawridge Inn and Conference Centre Jasper

Been to Evergreen Guest House? Share your experiences!