“A Great Place to Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jasper
The Glass House B&B
Ranked #9 of 57 Jasper B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 19, 2013

In late May, 2013, our group of three couples stayed at the Glass House B&B in Jasper for two nights. It was truly the highlight stay of our nine-day trip through the Canadian Rockies. The Glass House is architecturally designed with vaulted ceilings, tastefully decorated and furnished, filled with light from many windows, and immaculate. Each of the three bedrooms offered a private bath with privacy and space from each other. The loft suite, decorated with live plants, overlooked the sitting room area. The two downstairs bedrooms are smaller, but very comfortable. The spacious sitting room, dining room, and garden room provided charming areas where we could relax and visit. The owners, Jill and Neil Benton, and daughter, Tobi, graciously welcomed and made us feel like family. Finally, the breakfasts included delicious breads, homemade scones, fresh fruits, fruit juices, coffee & tea. We were encouraged to pack the leftovers that provided a great lunch. If you are traveling in Jasper and don’t stay at the Glass House, you will miss a treat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gene130887

Reviewed February 26, 2013

On a recent trip to Jasper in late January 2013, I had the opportunity to spend one night at The Glass House B&B. It was a great place to stay with a colleague as we both had our own private rooms on opposite ends of the house, with our own bathrooms. It is very close to town so we walked to dinner . We felt as though we were locals in town as we were staying in a neighbourhood.
Our warm welcome from our host and her flexibility with our check-in and out times was appreciated on our very short stay.
I would recommed this home for a great stay in a great town!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank LJP99
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have been fortunate enough to have stayed at The Glass House on several occasions and if I return to Jasper I will certainly stay here again. It is a very attractive home in a quiet street very close to the town and the lovely walking trails.If you are fortunate,you can see lots of wildlife here including elk and coyote;we even saw black bears which I was very excited about!I stayed in the Mountain Loft room on my first 2 visits;this is a lovely spacious suite with it's own balcony.My Mum and I loved sitting there after a day's sightseeing,looking out at the scenery and the pretty garden with it's little humming birds.When I returned to Canada a few years later with my husband -to-be,I knew I had to take him to The Glass House as I had raved about it for years!We stayed in the Solarium Room which,though smaller than the Loft,is extremely well-equipped and has it's own sitting room just outside.I think the Glass House is superb value for money and one of the most important reasons for this is the amazing breakfast.There is an excellent selection of cereals,fruit,yoghurt,tasty bread,juices,teas,coffees and the best home-made delicious and enormous muffins I have ever tasted! You are supplied with a paper bag and are welcome to take food from the breakfast table with you for your lunch to avoid waste.As well as the breakfasts,the best thing about the Glass House are your hosts:The Fenton family.They are so friendly and warm and helpful,they went out of their way to make our stays so memorable.I hope that one day I will return here again and highly recommend the Glass House for a welcoming and comfortable place to stay in Jasper.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ralsta
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a lovely B&B, we had the spacious Mountain View Loft for 4 nights at the end of August 2012. The owners are fantastic, extremely helpful, they can give you advice on basically anything about wildlife, mountain tracks, drives, things to do and see in the given time and weather. The breakfast is a feast with fruit, yoghurt and home made bread, muffins and buns! We loved it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a lovely place to stay. The Fenton family made us very welcome. Breakfast was a real treat. Tobi baked the most wonderful goodies for breakfast and whatever you failed to eat at the table you were encouraged to take away for your lunch, brown paper bag thoughtfully provided. There was always a delicious fresh fruit salad, so attractive and healthy I took the idea home and we enjoy a little fruit salad every morning now.We chose The Garden Room, which was small but very comfortable, we would not chose the Mountain View Loft, beautiful and spacious as it was it lacked privacy. The B & B was conveniently located for the town and for visiting all the attractions in a wide area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ramblingrosie28
Reviewed August 27, 2012

After several days of hiking and staying in an impersonal hotel in Banff we were happy to collapse in the Garden Room for two nights and have a delicious breakfast made by our sweet hosts! The bathroom and bed were immaculately clean and we didn't have any problems with exterior noise (the room is street level) The nice, heavy curtains kept the sun out so we were able to sleep in. We appreciated having a cup of coffee in our room in the afternoon and walking a few blocks into town to have dinner. Jill was lovely and helpful at recommending local things to do. We were a bit tired so we were happy to take the gondola up to the Whistler summit and hike another 30 minutes to the peak. Overall, the stay was very pleasant and relaxing. One of the perks was to start the day with our own doggy bag full of breakfast treats prepared by our hosts!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrsRita
Reviewed August 25, 2012

After a long train journey from Vancouver we were suprised by short walk from station and then to shops and bars etc.
Comfortable room, breakfast was fresh fruit, juice and toast and muffins to take for morning tea/lunch etc.
Excellent accomodation in central location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends