“Good alternative ”

Ranked #27 of 93 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy, Canadian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Unwind mid-day in The Emerald Lounge, a room that evokes a sense of relaxation. Or join us on Jasper's best patio, open during the summer months, to take in the stunning views of Lac Beauvert and Whistler’s Mountain. This relaxed location hosts the perfect backdrop to sample a menu of Classic Cocktails or a cold pint of Jasper Brewing Company beer. Join us throughout the day for a selection of light fare and shareables, gourmet burgers and authentically local entrees as you cozy up near the fire and recount your day exploring the Rocky Mountains. The Emerald Lounge - the perfect place to sit back and relax.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful lodge, view and stone fireplace to enjoy with your pricey meal. The JPL is a gorgeous property but food overpriced. Good, but not excellent, food. Friendly, helpful staff.

FairmontJPL, General Manager at Emerald Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sue K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the wonderful staff in our Emerald Lounge as well as the spectacular views! I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best cocktails in Jasper. Brittney is a fantastic server and we look forward to seeing her every trip to Jasper!

FairmontJPL, General Manager at Emerald Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mikebrownlisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. I am thrilled to read that you had an excellent experience with Brittney - I will be sure to pass your kind words on to her! I look forward to welcoming you back for another delicious cocktail soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

What can you say about this fabulous restaurant. From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, professionalism at its best. Food was delicious - want more of your chicken wings! Food was cooked to perfection and although there was a little wait, worth every moment. Thank you for a beautiful moment in our lives! Also, we were seated overlooking the lake - what a moment in time we will always remember.

FairmontJPL, General Manager at Emerald Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Xanerin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments. I am thrilled to read that you had such an incredible dining experience in our Emerald Lounge, with amazing service and delicious meals! I will pass your kind words on to our team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch at the Emerald Lounge and had a delicious steak sandwich and some Appetizers on the patio! The service was above and beyond and David did a phenomenal job at making us feel at home.My wife and I were very impressed with the level of service we received.This is a special place for us and I look forward to returning again soon!

FairmontJPL, General Manager at Emerald Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear ocFoodSafe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. I am absolutely thrilled to read that you had an excellent experience on the patio as well as receiving above and beyond service from David; I will be sure to pass your comments on to him as I know he will be thrilled to hear that he made a such positive impact on your dining experience. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Located in the grand lobby of the main lodge of the Fairmont Hotel, The Emerald Lounge is a great place for snacks, dinner, or just drinks. The service was professional and very friendly. The menu is not extensive but there is enough to choose from that everyone at the table should have no problem ordering something that they can enjoy. Overall, we had a very nice dining experience.

1  Thank stevensE8641XY