“Could Not Even See the Menu”

Famoso Neopolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Famoso is a casual pizzeria serving authentic Neapolitan pizzas made with high quality ingredients in a domed Italian oven. Ideal for a quick lunch or a night out. Enjoy with wine, cocktails and beer.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Could Not Even See the Menu”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a place without a menu posted at street level - instead they expect you to hoof it up the stairs and then are asked to take a seat. When we asked to see a menu first the hostess smirked, turned around and started saying something snickering to a male colleague. She then ignored us ... We told her she was rude and had poor customer service skills. Frankly they ought to fire her. Worst experience ever in Jasper.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
U.S.A.
“Pizza good...service bad”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went in for a quick lunch. The pizza was fine, but I couldn't get a glass of water. I asked 3 times, and the woman at the counter was very dismissive. She finally brought all of us water, halfway through the meal. I just wanted a glass of water to drink while eating. I don't think that's unreasonable. The restaurant was practically empty, so it wasn't that she was busy. It just wasn't high on her priority list. I think she should consider some other line of business.

1 Thank sojourner7
Canada
“Good pizza, good service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

No complaints about this place. Food was good, service was prompt and friendly, and location in downtown Jasper is convenient. Will be happy to return.

1 Thank JeffCanada
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Good pizza at reasonable price.”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a pizza for my son.
Service was very pleasant.
The pizza was tasty.
Located not in the main street which is a problem because there are some, less attractive pizza restaurants, that get the customers.....

1 Thank DannyZ5
Edmonton, Canada
“Highly Recommended from a Local”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went there on July 4th as part of a staff function as I work and live in Jasper. I thought that Famoso's was really original and I loved the pizzas and so did the other staff members I was with. The atmosphere was really relaxed, they cooked the pizzas out in the open, and we kept ordering more until all 12 of us were stuffed. I like this pizza place better than the other pizza places in Jasper.