“One of the highlights of my trip to Canada”

Jasper Tour Company
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Jasper
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Jasper Tour Company offers fun, adventurous, sightseeing trips in Jasper National Park. Whether it's a visit up the Maligne Valley to see her crown jewel, Spirit Island, a winter's walk through the depths of the frozen Magline Canyon, or a search for some of the Rocky Mountains wild inhabitants such as bears, any adventure with the Jasper Tour Company can be described as "simply the best!".
Reviewed March 11, 2013

What an amazing tour this is. Joe tailored the tour to the group and as we were fit and willing to slide down logs and climb up blocks of ice, we saw parts of the Maligne canyon that large tours would simply never be able to see. I really hope I can come back some year in early June and go with him on a wildlife tour to see some bears and their cubs - that would be a dream. Joe is extremely knowledgable about the geography of the canyon and the nature around the area - its a pleasure to listen to him.

Thanks for making the tour an unforgettable experience!

Mary - Ireland

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had a wonderful tour with Joe (owner of the company). He provides boots, ice cleats and a great time. He went above and beyond to give me some tips and suggestions for things to do in Jasper. Joe suggested a walk that I did after the tour, quick e-mail response time and runs small group tours (there were only five us on the tour). The benefit to the small group is being able to ask questions, not be rushed due to the size of the group, explore more space and in our case, try the climbers way up since we were a more active group. You can see his passion with his stories and enthusiasm.

The ice canyon is beautiful and definitely a place to go.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I was blown away by the beauty and wonder of this walk. Nature does amazing things with ice and it was an awesome experience to explore the canyon!

The ice walk with Joe, not to be confused with a cake walk, had us crawling in and out of areas we would have never seen on our own. We are fit and were in a small group with four other people that were also agile to climb (not heights). Joe knows every nook and cranny of this canyon. It is worth booking a tour, there are many areas I would not have felt safe going to on my own but Joe's knowledge and direction made me feel at ease.

The pictures can't do the canyon justice, it is well worth the trip to Jasper in the winter!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We've been going to Jasper for decades and finally took the Maligne Canyon ice walk tour for the first time. Truly a wonderful experience and Joe was a wonderful host. He guided us down into the canyon, behind ice walls, under the ice, and even joined me in singing a song - he knows where the best acoustics are! He's very knowledgeable of the history of the canyon. HI Provides everything you need too - ice boots, transportation to and from your hotel.
Thanks so much for the great afternoon.
Kathy and Graham

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked the Japer Tour Company to do the Maligne Canyon Ice Walk for myself and my 7 year old daughter. We were so impressed with Joe,the tour guide and the beauty of Maligne Canyon. We discovered so many things that we would never have ventured to see on our own. It was safe and fun and full of adventure. We went above the ice, on the ice & under the ice! Truly a memorable trip! In sea of cookie cutter trips, Jasper Tour Company stands out with small groups where individuals are catered to. Joes knowledge of both the geography and local trivia were interesting to both my daughter & myself. A must do trip in Jasper. I'm impressed! Thanks Joe, you
Made a memory for my daughter and I to share forever.

2  Thank Renniehop