Tonquin Inn
Marmot Lodge(Jasper)
Filia Inn(Jasper)
  • Restaurant
1,119 results
All reviewsprime ribfamily suiteindoor poolthird floorbeds were very comfortableseparate bedroomcoffee makerliving areafull kitchenthe main streetlake louisetubsfireplacekitchenettesaunaskiingedmonton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We have stayed at the Tonquin Inn about 4 times now, it's clean, comfortable, close to all attractions, friendly staff, and reasonably priced. The Tonquin Inn offers different types of rooms, depending on when you book, you may pay the same reasonable price (under $100Cdn) for a large suite with living room, kitchenette, and fire place. We have never had a complaint staying here, it is probably one of our favorite hotels to stay at. Parking may be a problem if you want to park in the hotel compound but not a big deal, plenty of parking on the street!

Reviewed February 21, 2010

My wife and I had planned a ski weekend in Jasper for Valentines, and being frequent visitors we were primarily concerned about price. Having stayed at the Tonquin 6 or so times in the past, we knew it offered a good price point while being on the quiet side of town and having a few good restaurants nearby.
As always, the room was clean and the bed and pillows comfortable. We booked online and got a great rate, even better than the one the front desk quoted me - so check online! The attached restaurant is great for buffet breakfasts and prime rib dinners and has a lounge with a decent liquor selection.
My only complaint is that when it is busy there is not enough parking at the hotel and you might be on the street out front. Not a huge deal, especially at this price range.
Overall, I can easily recommend the Tonquin to anyone looking for a good rate at a clean hotel.

Reviewed February 21, 2010

If you are heading to Jasper with a group take a look at this Hotel. Good Rates, A pool, outdoor hot tubes and a good place to eat. They are well organzed and easy to work with. Everything was well organized ensuring check in was quick and easy. I will continue to take my groups to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I was impressed with the service and cleanliness of the room. The pool and hot tubs were great.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I used to live in Jasper and every time I come back to visit, I stay at the Tonquin. The rooms are nice, the rates are very fair for Jasper, the staff is friendly and dedicated (even when we ask to unclog the toilet or for extra towels, etc.) and it's at a nice distance from the "downtown" area, so we call walk off dinner when we eat "too much" at one of the great restaurants in town.