We spent two nights here while visiting Jasper National Park and Lake Maligne.
- Great location
- View of the park and train station (quiet room)
- Limited free parking available in back alley
- Very well up-kept even though not the most modern amenities
- No fridge
- Loose the ugly, unsanitary bedspread
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendly and knowledgable staff at Whistler's Inn are able to provide you with information on all of Jasper National Park's attractions and can also offer suggestions on how to best enjoy your time in Jasper, Alberta, Canada. So for your next getaway to the mountains, let the staff at Whistler's Inn help make your vacation memorable. The Whistler's Inn welcomes our LGBT clientele and is pleased to offer an array of services and programming designed to make every stay special. We are the perfect venue for parties, group retreats or intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Whistlers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whistlers Hotel Jasper