“Syrahs is a lovely night out.”
Review of Syrahs of Jasper

Syrahs of Jasper
Reserve with OpenTable
Syrahs of Jasper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Syrahs of Jasper specializes in regional Canadian cuisine with a focus on wild game dishes, fresh seafood and local produce. We happily boast to have the 'Best Desserts in Town'. Our comfortable, inviting dining room has a casual elegance and warm atmosphere. Our wait staff look forward to providing you with a memorable experience with our local, sincere service. Our wine list has been hand selected to pair with Chef Jason Munn's menu and we have a full bar and great selection of local craft beer. Make your reservation with us to enjoy a truly memorable dining experience. "Inspired Food, Exceptional Wine. Friendly, Sincere Service"
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was a very pleasant surprise in such a small town. We stared with salads. I had the house salad and my friend had the beet salad. Both were wonderful. For our main courses, my friend had the blackened salmon and I had the AAA beef steak. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming. If you want a special night out in Jasper, Syrahs is the place.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I enjoyed Syrahs of Jasper. The menu offered good choices without being ridiculously extensive and our meal choices were tasty. Acceptable wine could be ordered by the glass (and, of course, bottles could be purchased as well.) The service was attentive.

Our table was on a raised area and the seating there was a little tight but this didn't appear to be the case elsewhere in the restaurant.

When I next visit Jasper, I'd be happy to return to Syrahs.

Coni B, Owner at Syrahs of Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Syrahs. Glad that you enjoyed your evening and we look forward to serving you again

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We walked in off the street as there was a Trip Advisor sticker in the window and spent $160 with a bottle of wine making up almost a half the bill. The food was average, décor and service good.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Definitely a place to enjoy a nice romantic dinner. We enjoyed some interesting meals and had great service.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Really enjoyed the food here, good quality, very tasty and portions not so large that you cannot finish them.

Service was good but a bit over attentive for my liking. I'm not so keen on being asked how things are every two minutes.

Wine in Canada is weird - very expensive and very little choice 'by the glass'. This restaurant had no wine list but a line of bottles on the bar that you could go look at. Call me old fashioned but I'd rather a list written down that I can choose from.

On the whole, good food but a bit on the expensive side.