“not bad”

Jasper Park Golf Course
Ranked #16 of 34 Outdoor Activities in Jasper
More attraction details
Owner description: This Stanley Thompson-designed golf course offers 18 challenging holes stretched over 6,598 yards at par 71.
edmonton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“not bad”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

the breakfast buffet was decent and the venue was ok i dont no about price as it was payed for by another party

Visited May 2013
1 Thank james f

• Hebrew first
Edmonton
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We enjoyed the fact that we are able to golf at a lesuire pace and not feel like we were rushed. Other people sat and talked with us and even offered to us the best locations for dinner. I really enjoyed this place.

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Amazing views!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This review comes from a well traveled, seasoned golf professional.

I played several rounds in Sept of 2012. The conditions were average at best. The layout was player friendly for the most part meaning not too many blind shots. The views were out of this world!!!! The service was good. Say hi to Tom, he's a great guy.

Would I go back..... I'm a Caribbean guy... :)

Visited September 2012
Edmonton, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Overrated, overpriced, & very enjoyable”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

As per all old National Park courses, JPL is overrated & overpriced but is still a very nice play & worth splurging.
Score golf rates it #4 in Canada, too high in my estimation.
Pro shop service was not very good the day we played it. Tom met us at the bag drop & did a nice job of greeting, giving directions, loading the clubs etc. Once inside the pro shop I was not made to feel welcome. The pro shop staff were too concerned with running after members & aquantances to be bothered with me standing with my cc out wanting to pay. After the round I dropped the cart off, took care of my own bags & left without any of the staff offering assistance or asking about the round etc, like one would expect at a top rated course. The girls in the snack shacks were very friendly & good at their jobs.
The course itself is your typical older course, not very long, not overly difficult, but nicely laid out with great views of the mountains. Some of the greens were in pretty rough shape with patches sewed into them, but for the time of year, overall they were acceptable. When all was said & done, I enjoyed myself,it was a memorable day & I will go back.

Visited October 2012
Bucks County, PA
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 213 helpful votes
“Golfer's Paradise”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The Jasper Park Golf Course lived up to its reputation as one the best in Canada. The course is interesting and well maintained and has some of the most beautiful vistas you will ever see on a golf course. If you are a golfer, this is one course you will want to be sure to play. Make sure you bring along a camera, as this course is worthy of not just golf but photography as well.

Visited September 2012