“Outstanding - simply outstanding”

Olive Bistro and Lounge
Ranked #18 of 91 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: French, Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Olive Bistro & Lounge offers a unique and memorable dining experience in a casual, yet elegant setting. Whether you chose to enjoy a long decadent meal in the Bistro, indulge in our exquisite selection of tasty small plates, kick back to a signature cocktail on our heated outdoor patio or enjoy a glass of fine wine and a cheese plate in the lounge, the Olive has something to offer everyone. The Bistro features a tasty selection of small sharing plates, as well as an eclectic entrée list using fresh seasonal ingredients. Inspired by the Mediteranean, you will find contemporary and classic cuisine with flavors from France, Greece, Spain and Italy combining perfectly with a touch of Canadian Flare .Come to the Olive and enjoy the finer things in life, delicious food, great wine, friendly service and if you come on the right evening you might catch some live music!
Reviewed February 24, 2013

What an interesting find when we were in Jasper last week. My wife and I went there last Friday as they were featuring some top notch blues singer, however, the real treat was the restaurant itself. The food was immaculate - beautiful presentation, well coloured and ample but not overly so as both of us finished everything on the plate. My wife had their duck and I had the 'best steak' and both virtually melted in our mouth. The gal looking after us, Emma, was a hoot but also very efficient at her job. The setting is quite nice and most impressive is that the costs were exceptionally reasonable for what they served. A place I will return to.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Had a great waitress who made our evening. The food was delicious. Tried this place because of a special. Massage a Wild Orchid included dinner for 2. Try both!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went to Olive for Valentines dinner. Nice setting, nice wine. My wife ordered chicken souvlaki and I ordered the lamb shank. Had the bottle of wine drank before the meal came as it took over an hour. When the meal finally did arrive I got a steak, not the lamb. The potatoe and veggies were barely warm. When I mentioned to the waitress, she said "Yes, you did order lamb". I told her that I would eat the steak because I didn't want to wait another hour for the lamb shank. After a bit the waitress came back and apologized for the error, but let me know that she would only charge me the price of the lamb, not the steak because the lamb was cheaper!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Came for supper during Family Day weekend. Warm, appealing atmosphere. Fantastic flavorful food. Delicious desserts and when they didn't have what my daughter ordered they gave her a similar dessert for free. Excellent service.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great service and food. We had appetizer and main. Coconut shrimp with spicy mango dip was excellent. Coc au vin with "gourmet" mac n cheese was tasty. Side veggies were cooked perfect.