“Nice breakfast place!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Jasper
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Fresh baked goods...apparently the hot selling item there is the raspberry abd white chocolate scones. I enjoyed the aloha muffin, but the other in the group really enjoyed the scones.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We ended up eating here twice during our three day stay in Jasper as the food was delicious and very reasonably priced. I recommend the soup, which was excellent, but the variety of food on offer was excellent. Very busy, with friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We walked in to The Other Paw Bakery Cafe today, looked at the menu, proceeded to try and order. At this point we were met with "I'm sorry. We don't have any bread." To which I said, "But you have a dozen loaves of bread on your wall right there." She proceeded to state the same thing again. I asked to speak to a manager (whom I believe was just one of the regular employees backing the first employee up) who gave me the same run around. They told me they had some wraps, or pre-made bagel and egg sandwiches. It was extremely frustrating. A dozen loaves of bread on the wall, but no bread for sandwiches? I have some suggestions. Go to the wall and take a loaf down, or go to the store and purchase more bread. It's not that difficult to figure out. I hope the owner hears about this and takes action. I was hoping to support a local company. Instead we visited Tim Hortons.

3  Thank SkiMomm
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The best tea and coffee we could find in Jasper, and along with the great bakery items this was our breakfast haunt during our recent stay in Jasper. Also bought a freshly baked loaf which had all the taste you'd expect for an artisan product. More seating inside the shop would be nice, but a minor niggle when the sun is shining.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place looked good and it didn't disapoint.
Service was fast and we were able to get a seat inside.
We split a Big Bad Wolf sandwich, which tasted great and just the right size given that it includes chips.
The atmosphere was warm and friendly.

We enjoyed our meal here and would return again. They have a second location just further down the block in town, just didn't get a chance to see what they had different