“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Jasper
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We really liked it in here the coffee (we had a brewed one) and chocolate croissants were excellent and a fab way to start the day.

It has a nice buzzy atmosphere, the service is friendly and the window seats a great place for people watching!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Espresso was so weak it was laughable. I am willing to bet that something went wrong, other reviews are glowing. The line was too long to have it fixed, it was not worth the wait. I think the brewed coffee is good, but espresso based drinks are bad, or just a bad day. Next time

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited on 3 days we liked it so much! The apples squares were good, mini tarts with mixed berries and buttered pecan. There was a sandwich of the week with salmon, rice and wasabi mayo- think half sandwich and half handroll. So delicious. Scones were mixed- raspberry and white chocolate good but cheese,bacon and spring onions lacked seasoning. Tried apple crumble square from Bear Paw which was delicious halfway through a hike. Coffee was fine (by N American standards!) and cafe cosy . Would be nice to have longer than 20 minutes of wifi. Would visit again!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Good cup of coffee.. variety of breads and pastries.
trendy little joint off the main road in the town.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

By reading the other reviews about this place, I feel like we may have hit this place on an off day. Myself and the two other people I was traveling with all received sub-par customer service, very old and dry baked goods, and, especially disappointing after 5 hours in a car, BAD coffee. I assure you, the three of us are all very laid back people, but I was honestly shocked at the experience we had there. The cheesecake brownie and scone that myself and my friend received were so disappointingly dry, they must have been sitting there for at least 5 days. All three of our drinks were so weak, I could not tell if my Americano was actually tea...
Generally I would keep these experiences to myself, however, when all three of us receive terrible service and food, as a manager of a business in a large tourist area, I would want to know. Sorry!

1  Thank Meghan K