Loretta's Lodging
$154
Official Site
$194
getaroom.com
All reviewseverything you could possibly needhome away from hometwin bedstrain stationshort walkstay there againqueenroomysuitetownamenities
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed at Lorettas Lodging for 4 nights in August with our son. A lovely 2 suite in an ideal location just near the main street in Jasper.
Loretta was very helpful and friendly and the suite was immaculate, providing everything you could need while on holiday...................a home away from home! 2 large bedrooms with comfortable beds, the kitchen is well equipped with a huge new cooker and fridge and Loretta had stocked up the cupboards with tea and filter coffee. The bathroom was lovely and looked newly refurbished, and the living room was well furnished and had a large TV and a CD player. Lorett had also provided magazines and information on what to do in the area.
In an ideal location and at a very reasonable price I would highly recommend this suite and would definitely stay there again if we get to Jasper in the future

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This suite is perfect for a family to stay. I stayed there for 3 nights, and would like to stay again if I have a chance to visit Jasper again. I fully agree with previous 4 reviews. There many highlights of this suite. The rooms are well maintained. They all look clean and new. It's semi-basement. There are many windows, and I don't feel it is basement. It has a nice kitchen with stove and many kitchen wares. I can find almost everything I needed. There are big sofas and LCD TV in living room. I am thinking I should make my own house comfortable like Loretta's. It is not a simple place to sleep, but a well designed temporary home for you. Comparing to all other hotels and B&B I had lived before, Loretta's Lodging has the best value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gang F
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a very nice accommodation with 2 good size bedrooms, large living room, and a kitchen. Loretta is helpful and maintains a very clean and safe place. I highly recommend for a family or 2 couples.

Shah

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Suren S
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We only stayed 2 nights here - but could have been comfortable for a month.

This is "accommodation" - i.e. self-catering - not B&B as the English would understand it, though it's listed on the BBCanada web site - but self catering at what I'd describe as the luxury end. More than we were expecting. Enough to encourage our teenage son to cook us a full fried breakfast!

Large, well equipped full kitchen / dining area - with a separate, generously sized lounge - very comfortable for the 3 of us plus 2 friends we met to sit in over coffee after a meal out.

Oh, and 2 good bedrooms . . . !

It's also close to the centre of Jasper and Loretta was very friendly (let us leave our luggage in her hall for the day / collect it in the evening when we were leaving rather than having to leave it in the car while we went for a hike).

Room Tip: Hard to see how you'd get anything other than a good room here!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nuttingcdef
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Loretta's Lodging is the perfect place to stay when in Jasper.Forget the fancy hotels you don't need 'em.Loretta's has everything you could possibly want or need and nothing is too much trouble.Loretta's husband John even took the time to take my friend and I up to Patricia and Pyramid Lakes.
The suite has a kitchen with a dining area,a lounge,two bedrooms (one double bed and two singles) and a full bathroom.Perfect.Loretta's is only a short stroll from the downtown area where you will find everything that you need,including the all important activity centre where you can find out what the area has to offer.
If I ever have the opportunity go back to Jasper I will definitely be calling Loretta to ask if she has a vacancy.Thank you both for your hospitality,I can't sing your praises enough.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends