“Coffee and clean laundry”

SnowDome Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Jasper
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Description: "People tell me this is the best cup of coffee in town ... And I agreed." Joseph Rosendo - PBS Travel Scope. This fun and funky coffee bar is highlighted in Joseph Resendo's PBS Television Series Travelscope for serving the best cup of coffee in town. Offering a full espresso bar & home baked treats.
“Coffee and clean laundry”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The coffee is great and the music is good too. If you are camping and need to do laundry, pay-showers in the back are clean. Conveniently located in the center of town.

Visited August 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Best flat white in western Canada!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were recommended to come here to get our laundry done and was told there was also a good coffee shop. They weren't wrong - I had a real flat white and it was great. My partner enjoyed a few cups of tea too while we waited for our laundry. There were also magazines to keep you busy as well as an assortment of cakes and biscuits.

Visited June 2014
“Great !”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This place has great coffee and staff is very nice. I come here always for coffee and a cookie. Thank you

Spokane, Washington
“Good Coffee!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Unusual coffee spot since it is also a laundry mat. Good idea though! Good lattes! Nice and quick to get a cup of Joe and go!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Donna B
Coeur d Alene
“Strange Location”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is by far the strangest location for a coffee bar. It is in a basement with a laundromat surrounding it. The staff was very friendly and I do have to say the coffee was the best we had in Jasper. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was thee was not a good selection of baked good of early am.

• Visited July 2014