“My favorite place in Jasper”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jasper
Patricia Lake Bungalows Resort
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Jasper
Reviewed July 11, 2006

My family and I stayed at the Grove (Patricial Lake Bungalows' brand new stylish cabin by the lake) for three nights. It's such a lovely place. The interior of the cabin is really nice and stylish and the amenities are top notch...plasma TVs in living room and bedroom, stainless steel coffee maker and toaster, granite countertops, a very nice and comfy sofa bed and linens, to name a few. It's got a beautiful lake view from both the living room and bedroom, and nice patio furniture for us to unwind at the end of the day. The staff are very friendly and helpful, so are our neighbors. This is the BEST place I can imagine staying in Jasper and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2006
11  Thank RiuPalaceCancun

Reviewed July 5, 2006

At Patrica Lake bungalows there are a couple of motel-like-rooms. When we entered it was very hot, but that was because the heat was fully on in June... When we turned of the heat and kept the windows open, it became more comfortable. The bed was huge with nice self made pillows. The bathroom was okay. We got the toilet plugged, but it was no problem for the staff to un-plug it. We rented kanoes, which was very nice at the Patricia Lake!

The service was great, the room was nice and cosy!

6  Thank dubbelvla
Reviewed July 5, 2006

After a week traveling from Calgary through the rockies my wife & I were relieved we found this place on Tripadvisor ! Briliant location for Jasper & all the parks - Romantic (do the No 6 trail walk & see Beavers) Quiet - clean - & helpful happy staff, a must if you get in !!!

6  Thank Paul Bris uk
Reviewed June 26, 2006

We stayed at Patricia Lake Bungalows in May 2006 with two friends for two nights. We shared a Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite and were very satisfied. Location on the shores of Patricia Lake is awesome, check in was very friendly, the suite was spacious and clean with gas-fireplace and fully-equipped kitchenette. Grounds at Patricia Lake Bungalows are beautiful with lots of trees and lawns. We found it a very relaxing atmosphere and surely will return when in Jasper again.

• Stayed: May 2006
7  Thank Markus_Germany
Reviewed June 24, 2006

I've only rated Patricia Lake Bungalows as average, but yet find myself agreeing with the vast majority of the reviews. PLB has an excellent location, right besides the eponymous lake. If it's peace and quiet you're looking for, PLB is likely to suit you. In fact, I would imagine that it would make an extremely relaxing break for a week or two. However, I believe the reason that I was not overawed with the place, was simply because I was only staying the one night, and was trying to fit as much in as possible during my vacation. Given much more time, I'm sure PLB would also have captured my imagination.

Although advertised as such, the bungalow we experienced had no view of the lake whatsoever, and the only wildlife we saw was in Jasper townsite. Unfortunately we only arrived very late in the evening, meaning we did not get to experience the good service quoted in all reviews. However, the bedroom and bathroom were both small and the overall the bungalow was basic. I did not feel the accommodation warranted the price I paid (for only a few $$ more, I secured a room at the Rimrock in Banff).

I could imagine that if I was to have a much longer stay, I would have been much happier with Patricia Lake Bungalows. But for one night only, I cannot recommend it.

7  Thank London_Toffeeman
Reviewed June 21, 2006

We just got back a few days ago and spent 5 days at Patricia Lake Bungalows. This was our 2nd time there, but this time we took my 67 yr. old mom and she loved it. She had never seen stayed at a tranquil location with God's nature so well preserved. The owners are great. We got 2 bungalows since we were now 6 and needed more space. They are in the process of finishing NEW homes to their bunglows. These new homes will be facing the lake with new patio furniture. We met wonderful people the first time and now our 2nd time. We are plannig to go back in 2 or 3 years again. Wonderful place for all ages. Great privacy with so many amenities.

3  Thank Txtea12
A TripAdvisor Member
england
Reviewed June 20, 2006

Found details of this place on the this website and could not agree more with the great reveiws. Very simple and quiet. We had a type 2 cottage overlooking the lake and stayed for 2 wonderful days. Excellent place to chill out. You will need a car to get in to town and watch for the bears(we nearlry ran over a black bear as we entered the site on the first night). Canoeing is very reasonable as is the rate per night. If your in the area you can't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed: May 2006