“great korean food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Germany
“great korean food”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

wanted to eat something different to all the burgers, steaks, american/mexican/etc food and found out about kimchi house. the interior isnt great but the food is! we had bulgogi, I had the spicy version. one can choose between mild, medium and spicy (which is still "canadian spicy" as the waitress told us). I ordered kimchi on the side. the meal was absolutely delicious. we had hite - a korean lager beer as drinks. total bill for two main courses, the kimchi and the two beers was 54 CAD + tip.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
“Fine Korean food prepared with Lots of Love”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Absolutely the most delicious korean food Ive ever eaten in my life. I had the Beef Bulgogi...WOW was it tasty. On previous occasions I've had the Chicken and the Seafood prepare Korean Style. This has become my MUST STOP IN place to eat when I come to Jasper. The pleasant atmosphere in the restaurant is a delite with nice relaxing classical music playing it's a pleasure to dine in this establishment. I live in Edmonton and am a very picky about the food I eat and I even said to the hostess that I would marry the chef if she was single!!! I LOVE GOOD FOOD AND THIS RATES RIGHT ON TOP!!!!!

• Visited June 2011
Jasper, Canada
“Absolutely the best food I've tried in Jasper”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

If you are looking for something different, and authentically ethnic, you must eat here! The food is amazing, I have been here twice now, and have tried both the Woo Dong(fried noodles) and the Jab Tang Bab(assorted seafood w/noodles and rice), and both were amazing. There was also a group of local girls siting across from me who sampled about 6 different dishes, and said all were to die for! You can choose the amount of spice you would like, and the staff is most acommadating. This restaraunt is a MUST for anyone looking for something a little different.

• Visited June 2011
Jasper National Park, Canada
“My favorite resturant in Jasper”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Living in Jasper, I've had the chance to try most of the resturants in town. This is our little gem. Excellent food and great service. Meals are fun and different from the usual north american dishes served up at the every other restuant in own. A must when visiting Jasper. I always reccomend this resturant to locals and people passing by.

• Visited November 2010
2 Thank mikejasmin
Owen Sound
“Excellent restaurant- strongly recommend it”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

My husband and I were in Jasper for 4 nights for our honeymoon and ate here twice because we enjoyed it so much. The owner is very friendly and personable. The atmosphere is casual and cozy. We recommend the seafood dish no. 24, the dol sot bimbib bap, and the seafood hot pot. Pretty much everything we tried was great. We might even go back for lunch tomorrow.

1 Thank MarcieEOwenSound