Chateau Jasper
$107
Filia Inn(Jasper)(Great Value!)
$139
Official Site
All reviewsunderground parkingnice hotelminute walkgood sizerocky mountaineer traintown centrehotel restaurantcouple of nightsspacious roomshort staystayed here for two nightshot tubwould stay here againbreakfast buffetpleasant staymini fridgeindoor pool
Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed here for two nights in May.
The hotel is located within walking distance of town. The hotel is pretty old style and obviously gets the majority of its business from tour buses.
Staff at the front desk not exactly the friendliest and they certainly didnt really like the look of us as we definitely got the worst room in the inn - view over the car park and right beside the vending machines and ice machine which hummed all night long.....
However the hotel serves its purpose - its clean, good location, spacious and they pool area is pretty goood.
Believe me when in Jasper you wont be hanging out in the hotel so if this suits your budget then it is more than adequate.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kerrywomanreview
Reviewed June 6, 2011

This hotel is well placed and is a smart Hotel, we stayed here as part of our tour and were happy all round with it.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I have stayed at almost every hotel in Jasper over my countless weekend trips. The Chateau Jasper is the best. The staff at the front desk were very friendly, the room was large for the amazing price and - most importantly - exceptionally clean. I normally take my own pillow slip but didn't even use it this time! The view was super, there was free underground parking and a lovely pool with an exercise room right above that had the treadmill of my dreams! The restaurant was wonderful, too, with a fantastic menu for both adults and children and water walls and fountains and live piano! I just loved it and am going back in 2 weeks. My only suggestion is that they make the pool water a bit warmer. My kids loved it but had to keep coming out to warm up.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mrbungle33
Reviewed April 1, 2011

We arrived at the hotel on the 2nd January, it was extremly quiet following the Xmas and New Year period, however front of house were lovely couldn't do enough for us. We didn't get the benefit of the restuarant as it closed at 9pm and wasn't serving breakfast, we had to go to the sister hotel next door, which was very nice - presume it was due to the lack of guest, there was other establishements to eat at so it wasn't a problem. It was my daughters 21st birthday and we were given a room upgrade which we couldn't fault the room was extremly spacious and all yoiur needs catered for. Jasper was lovely very quiet though - would recommend the ice skating at the Fairmount, was a good 30 minute walk but well worth it.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank apr1701
Reviewed February 24, 2011

The staff were great, the room well appointed and we had absolutely no problems. I will take my family here again, and this hotel is worth its rates. The restaurant was amazing, the food tasty and portions huge. Guys, you wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2011