We stayed here for two nights in July 2014. Everything works in this hotel. The air conditioning is strong, steady, and quiet. The room was clean. The bath tub is deep enough for a tall man to have a decent soak in. The bed was clean and comfortable. The location is central.Staff is courteous and professional. The price was reasonable.
1. It was difficult to find parking in their lot. There should be a special motorcycle section so that motorcycles don't hog the car parking spaces.
2. The included breakfast is basic hard boiled eggs, waffles, cold cereal, canned fruit, and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst spectacular mountain ranges in the charming town of Jasper, Alberta, the Mount Robson Inn is five blocks walk to downtown; providing a quiet setting. The Mount Robson Inn’s 80 rooms are recently updated and well-appointed with pillow top mattresses, fridges, microwaves and high speed Internet. Choose from a variety of accommodations ranging from studio rooms to king suites with couples Jacuzzi to spacious suites for family vacations. Guests of our Jasper hotel enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, onsite outdoor hot tubs, laundry area, ski and bike storage, and the convenience of being on the Marmot Basin ski shuttle route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mount Robson Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Robson Hotel Jasper
- Mount Robson Jasper