1,083 results
All reviews embers restaurant hot tub motel style minute walk into town deluxe room indoor pool stayed here for nights rocky mountaineer would definitely stay here again the main street pleasant stay comfortable beds laundry facilities full kitchen an upgrade nice room the air conditioning
Reviewed October 18, 2016

This is a nice hotel. The rooms are clean and a good size. There is a coffee machine and kettle in the room also a microwave and fridge however there was no coffee tea or cups in the room. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom. The hotel also has a hot tub and a pool but as we were only there the one night I did not have a chance to use them. There is also a coin laundry on the site. This hotel is a little walk from the town but as long as the weather is nice it is pleasant walk. There are lots of shops and restaurants in the town it is a lovely little town, shop keepers are friendly.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our one night stay here, it was clean, warm and had everything we needed. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub my husband and I enjoyed a morning dip in the outside hot before checking out. There was a heard of giant elk walking thru the parking lot first thing in the morning, something we don't see where we come from. My only complaint was being woken up by the big tour bus outside our room which idled for waaaaay to long.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Room, staff, and annuities very good. It is a little walk to downtown, but would stay there again. Beautiful location. Staff very helpful when we had a large amount of time before boarding the train. There was a problem with our reservation, but they gave us a full kitchen upgrade.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

This hotel/motel is located on the edge of Jasper, a good 15-20 minute walk into the town centre, along the main road. Check-in was quick, efficient and professional, and we quickly found our room, which was located on the ground floor in one of the blocks, and whose door opened directly onto the adjacent car parking area. The room was basic, not bad for a 3 Star hotel, but although the bed was comfortable, the quilt kept slipping off the bed within it’s cover, which was very annoying. Having pointed this out to an apologetic receptionist, we were told the wrong quilts had been ordered but were being gradually replaced. That aside, the bathroom was clean and bright, large and very modern, with an excellent walk-in shower (no bath) and put a lot of 4 star hotels to shame. Being tired on arrival, we unwisely opted to eat in the hotel’s restaurant, even though the Tripadvisor reviews weren’t great. Opting for Mac and Cheese, we thought they couldn’t get that wrong, but it was very poor, and the Peanut Butter Cheesecake recommended by the waitress was inedible and got sent back (we weren’t charged though). Breakfast was therefore taken in town, and the Bear Paw Bakery (VERY busy but worth the wait) and Syrahs (great breakfast and excellent dinner the second of our two nights stay) justifying their very good ratings. Patricia Street Deli is also highly recommended for sandwiches for picnics/pack-ups. Overall, hotel food aside, Marmot Lodge was OK and served as a good base.

1  Thank Malcolm H
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I booked two rooms for one night through hotel.com. I had to cancel the reservation because a member of my party became ill.
There was a deadline to cancel - I phoned hotel.com a few hours after the deadline - hotel.com cancelled the reservation and said because I called early in the am and hotel was not open yet / they would leave a note with the hotel explaining the situation . I didn't hear anything from the hotel. Several weeks later I noticed a charge on my credit card for the full amount for both rooms. Really Marmot Lodge? I only cancelled a few hours after the deadline and it was due to illness. I had to cancel other hotels on this trip for the same reason - all were accommodating even after cancellation deadline. Disappointed in marmot lodge.

Date of stay: October 2016