If you stay here, the views were amazing, the lake were beautiful, the outdoors were amazing, the hotel is super big, the horse were nice, the lobby was big but the rooms....OMG, the rooms were actually mini houses, the rooms were supper small, there's barley any room for more than 6 people. There is no such things as hallways, so if it rains, you have to walk outside to get to your rooms. The staffs were not 24 hours available, most of them left at 6pm, so after 6 pm, you have to do most of the stuff on your own like for example, fix your toilet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont