To be fair, we have just stayed 2 glorious nights at the Lake Louise Fairmont....expensive , yes..but top of the line in every way.
We come to the Fairmont Jasper lodge, walk in to our $470 room to fine a portable fan going, a postage size bathroom, Plugged sink, 4 working outlets, and minimal furnishings. To be fair, they did bring a power strip to the room and did fix the sink the next day. We were told that none of the units have air conditioning so we must open our windows and use the fan to circulate the air.......to say the least, it was a warm night,..
Remember for $470/ expect a little extra ... But not so.....no turn down service, no free internet and no breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont