We stayed here for the weekend in April. We had a cabin whcih was spacious with a somewhat rustic charm. It was pretty chilly outside but the cabin was warm and we didnt even need to light the fire. We brought our dog and had a water dish and a pack of milk bones waiting for us on arrival. Staff were very pleasant and attentive. We made use of the shuttle bus which was very convenient. The food we did eat at the hotel was pretty good. Ground are beautiful, went for long walks and sat by the frozen lake in the sun!
Overall a great stay and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont