Hotel lobby filled with stuffed animals on the walls - just gave you the feel that you were in a national park. As part of this holiday we stayed in 3 other fairmont hotels in Canada (Vancouver, Banff and Lake Louise) this one was definetly more informal. Rooms are in blocks scattered over the complex and depending on your room number can be a long walk to the restaurant (there is a buggy for the less able) but if raining you need to take advantage of the umbrellas. Had breakfast and dinner in the Mose's Noose, the dinner was delicious - had buffalo for the starter sitting near the stuffed moose head. A pianist who took requests played in the background. Breakfast was buffet style and the choice was impressive and good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont