Very beautiful setting on the lake!! Lovely historic lodge and cabins. Very dog friendly. Great hiking. Good food. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Loved the Elk. They were everywhere!!! Beautiful animals but they are not cows so you can look but don't get too close. We did a Yoga class that was great, the gym was good not great and pool setting being outside was lovely. I love the Fairmont culture it works for us. We have an elderly standard poodle and she is very comfortable at the Fairmont.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont