This was our first stay at JPL and it was lovely. Yes, it's very pricey, so it's a splurge for sure. There was my husband and I and 2 teenagers and we had a room with 2 double beds and a sofa bed. The room was spacious and well maintained. The bathroom was paradise...2 sinks, a tub and separate shower. The outdoor pool is amazing, and the change rooms were great. The food onsite is also pricey but we found the breakfast buffet to be worth the price, lots of great choices. My only complaint would be that it was quite hot in the room. Although the thermostat was turned off it still got very hot so we opened up the windows at night and that kept the temperature more comfortable. I would definiately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont