after years of driving through Jasper on route to the okanagan to visit family I finally got the opportunity to spend a weekend there and staying at this beautiful hotel was extremely enjoyable. I was there for the annual Library conference and what a perfect location for this convention. The rustic charm of the buildings and the amazing view from the dining hall make this a fantastic place to stay. Deer walking around and loons on the lake are a photographers dream with the setting of snow topped mountains. The food was good and plentiful. We enjoyed the pool/spa and shops in the bottom level. Staff seemed very good considering the large number they were serving. I look forward to spending time there again so I can explore more of the grounds and area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont