Jasper Park Lodge is in a stunning location. Like the Fairmont hotels we stayed in earlier in our Canadian holiday the service was just fantastic. Whatever they are doing in their corporate training they are doing it right.
Because of the time of year we visited breakfast was a la carte rather than buffet which was a shame but quality was good.
Only thing that lets Jasper down is that the Lodges have seen better days and could definitely do with some money being spent to bring them up to date. Having said that the cabin was clean and comfortable and I wouldn't let it put you off.
I had read some negative reviews if Jasper before we arrived so was a little nervous but glad to say we were more than happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont