We spent two nights in the Fitzhugh House in Jasper in September 2011 and were very satisfied with our stay.
The rooms are located in the basement, are new and well equipped with Flatscreen-TVs, Cable-HD-TV, Blueray, small kitchen and a very nice bathroom. Rooms were very clean, the owner was helpful - Overall a clear recommendation - only two small disadvantages:
- Rooms are located in the basement and therefore lacking sun-light
- Breakfast is not allowed to be offered by the owner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home run tourist accommodation located in the basement of the home with private access to outside and private bath. Clean well appointed rooms on par with hotels at a fraction of the cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fitzhugh House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.