“THE ABSOLUTE BEST. SEE, FEEL, BREATHE AND SMELL THE EXPERIENCE”

Jasper Motorcycle Tours Day Tours
Icefields Parkway Sidecar Ride and Champagne Helicopter Flight
Ranked #8 of 23 Tours in Jasper
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Experience the thrill of riding in the Canadian Rockies on Harley Davidson sidecar motorcycles driven by professional riders or rent a motorcycle for your own ride.
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The scenic free choice excursion we have done. All the people at Jasper Motorcycle Tours were very friendly, Professional & most Helpful. Doug our rider, was informative& enjoyed his work, & we certainly enjoyed his company. My wife still has a huge smile on her face.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Whilst strolling along in Jasper, I couldn't help but be distracted by the sight of Harley Davison sidecars parked in a line along the street. Wow! Not something you see every day. To then discover I could book a ride in one of these glorious machines was just the best.

My friend and I went out on 22/06/14 with a driver called Stan. What an absolute star he was! After being squeezed into a pair of leather chaps, jacket, bandanna and helmet we were ready to go.

We had booked on the 2 hour cycle ride and it was suggested that we went to Mount Edith Cavell as we had been unable to visit there as the road was unsuitable for our RV. Initially I went in the sidecar and then half way through the ride I changed places with my friend. This was on the suggestion of Stan and a great suggestion it was too as it allowed us to experience both the thrill of the sidecar and pillion.

On arrival at Mount Edith Cavell we got off the Harley and took a little walk allowing us to see at close hand the glacier. Magnificent! In addition to this though Stan provided us with a really informative history of the glacier, the local area in general and especially so the wildlife. Following which he took us to the Marmot Basin where earlier that day he had seen a bear with 2 cubs. We searched the area high and low but unfortunately to no avail. However throughout this time Stan answered the numerous questions we had about Jasper and the Canadian Rockies.

I can honestly say that in my 3 weeks in Canada this just had to be one of the best experiences I had. It was exhilarating to cruise along in a Harley in the hot sunshine taking in the most stunning scenery. To then have the bonus of a great guide and driver who was able to share his wealth of knowledge with us about the area was just fantastic. This is the way to travel!

If there is one thing you have to do whilst in Banff....it HAS to be this!

1  Thank Toadling
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was the most enjoyable trip the ridder was informative and fun a brilliant photographer making the whole experience totally awesome, we got to see places we could not have got to on our own.
Never stopped smiling it was wonderful.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Wow. What a wonderful way to see even more breathtaking scenery. Everything was so well organized. It was a cold day but the crew made sure we were toasty warm. Thought I'd feel embarrassed getting "decked out" in the leathers, but no way, was a hoot! Geoff gave a most informative commentary as he safely rode the very powerful Harley. Loved sitting comfortably in the side car. Will always associate Jasper with such a highlight. Sincere thanks to all involved. With best wishes.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I highly recommend this tour. I have some temporary mobility issues as a result of fracturing both my heels while on an adventure tour in Costa Rica. Since I was unable to do any hiking in the mountains, I was looking for other fun activities to do. The sidecar ride was one of the highlights of my trip. Doug was my "pilot" and we rode up to Marmot Basin as well as wandering around some of the smaller lakes in the area. We saw some deer and bighorn sheep, so make sure you bring your camera.

1  Thank Kirk1957